Here’s some articles and speeches that I thought were interesting or inspiring this week:
- President Obama’s Farewell speech: don’t just argue over Facebook- have a face to face conversation! Here’s the full text and video.
- Four strategies to get the most out of your fitness tracker, from fitness pal’s blog.
- The New York Times has suddenly become awash in ideas for mindfulness! Find a new article on how to build mindfulness into 2017!
- Here’s how to make the best coffee, from scientists, in the New York Times.
- I’ve started listening to Podcasts during my running- here’s some focusing on self-improvement, from the WSJ.
In case you missed it here on silicon|sutra this week:
FitStar by FitBit: worth the cost?
Have a GREAT weekend!